The next Housing Technology conference and executive forum will take place on 7-9 March 2017 at the Q Hotels’ Oxford Belfry.
- Who - No other event brings together so many influential and senior IT/business practitioners in one place.
- What - Housing Technology 2017 is a two-day event, combining thought-provoking presentations from housing providers and IT suppliers, informal networking with senior housing professionals, and a dedicated sponsor and exhibitor area at the heart of the event.
- Where & when - Housing Technology 2017 returns to Q Hotels’ Oxford Belfry on the outskirts of Oxford on 7-9 March 2017.
- Why - You need to be at Housing Technology 2017. No other event in UK social housing offers the scope for fantastic networking opportunities.
- How - Housing Technology 2017 offers you so many ways to meet fellow housing professionals, including presentations, informal networking and evening receptions.
Housing Technology 2017 will focus on:
- IT strategies for business transformation, value for money and operational efficiencies
- Core business applications, incl. housing, finance and asset management
- Emerging technologies, incl. the internet of things, big data, social media, GIS and connected homes
- Omni-channel communications with tenants, contractors and suppliers
- Universal credit, rent reductions, and other financial/regulatory areas
- Mobile working and dynamic scheduling
- IT infrastructure, incl.software licensing, cloud, SaaS and security
The conference brings together masses of senior IT and business people from all sizes of housing providers and always delivers an eclectic mixture of presentations and discussions over the two days of the event alongside a technology showcase in the exhibition area.
Housing Technology 2017 is widely regarded as quite simply the leading event for senior IT influencers and decision-makers in the UK social housing sector, organised with a personal touch by the founders and editors of Housing Technology. There are several short videos from past conferences here.
For the 2017 conference, please contact us: