about the event
Our 12th annual conference will take place on 03 & 04 March 2021 and as always we’ll have a packed agenda consisting of over 40 presentations covering everything from new technologies and core business applications to cyber security and digital transformation. These detailed presentations and multiple networking opportunities will leave you with the enhanced knowledge and confidence to help transform your organisation.
Housing Technology 2021 will focus on:
- Business resilience – Operational risk management & maintaining ‘business as usual’.
- Planning for innovation – Creating a fertile environment for innovation.
- Data-centric operations – Gaining actionable information on tenants, properties, assets & business operations.
- Beyond housing – What can we learn from other sectors?
- DIY – Balancing in-house development with external expertise.
- Digital transformation 2.0 – What’s next?
- IT leadership – The changing IT leadership roles of CxOs in housing.
- Solid foundations – Making the most of your core business applications.
- Refreshing your IT infrastructure – How can you stay one step ahead?
- What’s next? – The brightest, most exciting technologies to be considering.
Ideal for networking but also useful to look at emerging technologies.
Southway Housing Trust
Invaluable networking opportunity.
Great event. Excellent for networking, but also for meeting relevant providers and understanding where other organisations' future plans are and aligning those with your own.
Rosebery Housing Association
Another great conference. The mix of speakers and exhibitors was of the usual high standard.
Excellent event with lots of information sharing.
Plymouth Community Homes
First time attending - excellent experience, relaxed atmosphere and good for networking.
Prospect Community Housing
An inspiring conference that opened my mind to options I never knew existed!
The Wrekin Housing Group
The one event that’s a must-do in my annual schedule.
Futures Housing Group
A very worthwhile two days networking with peers and meeting with suppliers. Always lots of new ideas that makes this the IT premiere event of the year.
Salvation Army Housing Association
It’s a great environment to talk to the key decision makers in housing.
What you need to know
We have a packed agenda consisting of 40 talks and opportunities to learn vital insights from your peers. Click for more details on our agenda and evening events.
Learn from your peers and technology providers about the latest developments in technology and how they have already been implemented at other organisations
Our conference is widely considered as the No.1 Technology conference in the sector. Click below to find out why.
Please see this page for all information relating to accommodation and the venue.
The Leading Technology Conference in the uk housing sector
Booking and Pricing
Book now to receive the advanced ticket rates below
(Housing associations, local authorities, government agencies)
|One Day||£245 +VAT|
|Both Days||£445 +VAT|
(IT companies, consultancies, business service providers)
|One Day||£995 +VAT|
|Both Days||£1990 +VAT|
Please note: All bookings are non-refundable but may be transferred to a colleague at no charge up to and including the day(s) of the event. In the case of a postponement or cancellation of the event due Covid-19, refunds will be possible. Please see our Covid-19 policy below.
ⓘ Concerned about Covid-19? Read our policy here.