The next Housing Technology conference and executive forum will take place on 6-8 March 2018 at the Q Hotels’ Oxford Belfry.
- Who - No other event brings together so many influential and senior IT/business practitioners in one place.
- What - Housing Technology 2018 is a two-day event, combining thought-provoking presentations from housing providers and IT suppliers, informal networking with senior housing professionals, and a dedicated sponsor and exhibitor area at the heart of the event.
- Where & when - Housing Technology 2018 returns to Q Hotels’ Oxford Belfry on the outskirts of Oxford on 6-8 March 2018.
- Why - You need to be at Housing Technology 2018. No other event in UK social housing offers the scope for fantastic networking opportunities.
- How - Housing Technology 2018 offers you so many ways to meet fellow housing professionals, including presentations, informal networking and evening receptions.
The conference brings together masses of senior IT and business people from all sizes of housing providers and always delivers an eclectic mixture of presentations and discussions over the two days of the event alongside a technology showcase in the exhibition area.
Housing Technology 2018 will cover the foundations of housing providers’ operations within which technology plays a fundamental role.
- Disruptive technologies & processes to transform housing providers’ operations;
- Core business applications: mobile working, housing, finance & asset management, IoT, infrastructure, DR & security;
- GDPR and other regulatory developments;
- Digital inclusion & ‘digital by default’;
- CRM, channel shift and tenant communications;
- Business/digital transformation;
- Housing as a business: comparing ideas from within and beyond the housing sector.
There are several short videos from past conferences here. For the 2018 conference, please contact us: