Housing Technology's presentations will cover the following core topics:
- Back to basics – How should HAs be using their core ‘traditional’ IT components (applications, infrastructure, etc) to ensure a solid foundation for future growth?
- Innovation & thought-leadership – How are HAs using IT in original, innovative and even counter-intuitive ways?
- Beyond housing – What IT/business applications & processes have HAs copied/used from beyond the social housing sector (i.e. retails, telecoms, banking, etc)?
- Connected tenants – What does ‘digital inclusion 2.0’ look like?
- Catalyst or enabler – Should IT drive HAs’ business plans or vice versa?
- Future housing – What does the future state of HAs’ IT estate look like?
If you wish to express an interest in speaking please email firstname.lastname@example.org.