Housing Technology 2020 will take place on Wednesday 4th and Thursday 5th March 2020 at DoubleTree by Hilton The Oxford Belfry. The conference is now the leading and longest-running technology event for senior IT and business decision-makers in the UK social housing sector. Through 40+ detailed talks and multiple networking opportunities, you'll come away with enhanced knowledge and confidence to help transform your organisation.
Housing Technology 2020 will focus on the following core topics:
- Business imperatives – Using technology for cost reductions, business change and innovation.
- Solid foundations – Making the most of your core business applications (housing, asset, finance, mobile, CRM, etc, and incl. legacy integration).
- Digital transformation – From tenant portals, self service and UX to data management, automation and collaboration.
- Seriously mobile – Moving towards ‘mobile first’ now that smartphones are almost ubiquitous.
- Small but perfectly formed – IT strategies, software (incl. COTS) and services for smaller housing providers.
- Refreshing your infrastructure – Cloud migration, unified communications, PaaS, cyber security and DR/business continuity.
- What’s next? Low code, AI, machine learning, STP, robotic process automation, ‘digital twins’ and other innovations.
If you wish to express an interest in speaking, sponsorship or exhibiting, please email email@example.com.
Why you should attend:
- Meet all of your peers… Compare your business & technology priorities with hundreds of your peers who've already registered
- Be inspired… Break out of your daily environment, spark new ideas & refresh your enthusiasm for what you could achieve
- Proven, unsurpassed quality… Always 100% relevant to you & a brilliant use of your time
- Make new connections… The best networking event for housing IT
- Join the housing IT ecosystem… Find new ways of doing things & gain a new perspectives on future IT trends in housing
- Share best practice… Learn from others with the same goals & problems
Please Note: all further information will be published in the coming months.