Following the success of our Housing Technology 2015 conference this March, we are very pleased to announce that we have created a new series of one-day events and magazine supplements. Known as ‘In-Depth 2015’, this rolling series of events and supplements will enable us to look in more detail at specific business and technology areas.
The topics currently planned for inclusion are:
- Mobile Working & Collaboration (19 May, BT Tower, London)
- Business Intelligence & Analytics (date & location tbc)
- Omni-Channel Communications (date & location tbc)
- Housing & Asset Management (date & location tbc)
- Telecare (date & location tbc)
- Repairs & Maintenance (date & location tbc)
- Enterprise Development and Contract Management
Alongside our new series of events, we are also introducing our In-Depth 2015 series of special supplements, each providing detailed coverage of a specific technology area, with editorial contributions from selected housing providers and IT suppliers.
The topics for the In-Depth 2015 series of supplements will mirror those of the event series and are based on the results of Housing Technology’s recent detailed survey of housing providers’ future IT plans and how they plan to spend their technology budgets.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.