Housing Technology, in partnership with the University of Reading and the EU’s Cocoon project, is publishing a brand-new ‘Internet of Things 2017/18’ report in September 2017. Download further details of the report.
Based on the EU’s Cocoon project on cyber security and emotional psychology in the context of the internet of things, this will be the first significant report on the internet of things in the UK social housing sector.
Sponsored by BT, Capita and RHP (others to be confirmed), the report will feature brand-new, exclusive research and a survey of how housing providers anticipate incorporating the internet of things into their operations, as well as case studies and articles from housing providers and IT suppliers who are already ahead of the curve with the internet of things.
The report’s content will include:
- The results of an online survey into what housing providers are doing about the internet of things;
- Exclusive content from the EU’s Cocoon project;
- New research from the University of Reading on the internet of things in social housing;
- A feature article on best practice for implementing internet of things-based programmes;
- Case studies and contributed articles from leading housing providers and IT suppliers;
- Profiles of selected housing providers and IT suppliers’ internet of things strategies and offerings.
For further information about the report: