Housing Technology, in partnership with the University of Reading and the EU’s Cocoon project, published a brand-new ‘Internet of Things 2017/18’ report in December 2017. Order your copy of the report.
The first report of its kind in the UK social housing sector, our new report is essential reading if you are thinking about implementing any IoT projects or if you are already incorporating IoT into your strategic planning.
Sponsored by Aareon, BT, Capita, Civica and RHP, the report features brand-new, exclusive research and a survey of how housing providers anticipate incorporating the internet of things into their operations, as well as case studies and articles from housing providers and IT suppliers who are already ahead of the curve with the internet of things.
The report’s content include:
- The results of an online survey into what housing providers are doing about the internet of things;
- Exclusive content from the EU’s Cocoon project;
- New research from the University of Reading on the internet of things in social housing;
- A feature article on best practice for implementing internet of things-based programmes;
- Case studies and contributed articles from leading housing providers and IT suppliers;
- Profiles of selected housing providers and IT suppliers’ internet of things strategies and offerings.