Housing Technology Recruitment is the job board of the UK's No:1 leading IT, technology and telecoms news and information service for the UK social housing sector and related local government agencies.
With 12,000+ online subscribers and a 25,000+ overall readership, Housing Technology is a highly-targeted medium for communicating with potential candidates for your recruitment campaign. As part of the introduction of this service, it is free for all organisations who wish to post a job.
Have any questions? Please call 020 8336 2293 and ask to speak to our recruitment team. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org
How it works
- Click ‘Post a Job’ on the right-hand menu.
- If you are not logged in already, you will be asked to subscribe (this is free of charge).
- Once you have subscribed, the ‘Post a Job’ page will be available to you.
- Fill out the required job information and submit.
- All jobs go through an approval process which may take up to 48 hours. Once your job has been confirmed, you will receive an email to let you know that it is now live.
Subscribe to job alerts on the right hand side or follow us on twitter @housingtechjobs to keep up to date with new opportunities.