Aareon is the leading partner and driver of digital transformation to the UK social housing sector, making tenants’ lives better by placing them at the heart of everything we do. We deliver best-in-class solutions and value to support your organisation’s plans and ambitions.
Resilient Innovation 2020
BT is one of the world’s leading communications services companies. We serve the needs of customers in the UK and in 180 countries worldwide. Our main activities are the provision of fixed-line services, broadband, mobile and TV products and services as well as networked IT services. We are organised to support your needs.
- BUSINESS AND PUBLIC SECTOR – We sell communications and IT services in the UK and Republic of Ireland and are leaders in fixed-voice, networking, cloud services and broadband. We are the part of the organisation that supports you and the rest of the UK’s housing associations.
- GLOBAL SERVICES – With customers in 180 countries, they are a leading global business communications provider. With 17,000 people serving multi-national companies, providing the services needed to digitally transform their customers’ businesses.
- CONSUMER – Bringing together our BT, EE and Plusnet brands to create the UK’s largest provider of fixed-voice, broadband and mobile services. It’ll take effect from 1 April 2018. And they’ll still do what they’ve always done; connect our customers to information, entertainment, friends and family – both at home and on the move.
- WHOLESALE AND VENTURES – Providing network products and services to more than 1,400 communications providers (CPs) operating in Great Britain. They also offer services for media companies and broadcasters, and the ventures teams offer a broad range of products and services such as the internet of things.
- OPENREACH – The people who provide the vital infrastructure that is the foundation of the UK’s internet economy.
FireAngel Safety Technology are leading the way in IoT and AI innovations by developing advanced home safety solutions that are individually tailored to the needs of housing providers, and ensure maximum protection for their communities. Since 2001 we’ve deployed 50 million devices and protected over 15 million homes, and we’re committed to delivering a safer society through the utilisation of data-driven approaches, connected technology and trusted partnerships. Our unique, adaptable and future-proofed safety solutions are powered by one of a kind, patented technology – transforming the future of fire safety to ensure the most reliable and efficient solution that protects all.