Gather Intelligence with Reports and Whitepapers
IT Finance and Procurement Report 2020
The Housing Technology IT Procurement and Finance Report 2020 is based on a comprehensive online survey of over 100 senior IT and business executives from UK housing providers responsible for IT finance and procurement. The data collection, analysis, commentary and design were carried out by Housing Technology’s research, editorial and design teams. Some of the findings from the report include:
- Facilitating and supporting housing providers’ overall corporate and long-term strategies are, unsurprisingly, the two primary drivers for IT spending.
- Achieving value for money is the single most important factor in IT procurement.
- Housing providers are almost unanimous in finding it difficult to switch between systems from different IT suppliers.
- Around one-third of housing providers demand that any IT procurement project must have a direct link and/or correlation with the organisation’s wider corporate plans.
- Housing providers’ post-implementation reviews focus mainly on their projects’ delivery within budget, achievement of their original objectives and ongoing SLAs.
Our Latest Reports
Access our recent market intelligence reports on different aspects of IT and business within the UK social housing sector.
Become a Housing Technology Subscriber
Housing Technology subscribers who join our mailing list will receive early access, updates and opportunities to contribute to our reports. Click ‘join our mailing list’ when you subscribe.