HOUSING TECHNOLOGY – IT Integration in Housing 2024
About the Report
Housing Technology’s ‘IT Integration in Housing 2024’ report is now available (free) to order now, published with support from Aareon UK. With a focus on data consolidation, consistency and accessibility via a mixture of enterprise data platforms, middleware and APIs, some key insights from Housing Technology and Aareon’s free IT Integration in Housing report include:
- Development resources for IT integration – The majority of housing providers rely on internal development resources for their IT integrations, augmented by some external resources.
- Number of IT integrations – Despite the complexity of their IT estates, the majority of housing providers are running fewer than 20 integration projects.
- Integration methodologies – Middleware and APIs are housing providers’ main integration methodologies, with more open APIs wanted from housing-specific IT suppliers.
- IT suppliers – Over half of respondents intend to use one main IT supplier alongside a few application-specific suppliers.
- Disconnected applications & systems – A quarter of housing providers reported that most of their applications and systems couldn’t share data.
- Data quality – Lack of IT integration directly affects the data quality of 95 per cent of housing providers.
- Tenant services & internal operations – Housing providers’ IT investment focus is primarily on enterprise data platforms, followed by application consolidation, middleware and APIs.
- Influences on IT decisions – Regulation and compliance have the greatest influence on housing providers’ technology decisions.
Order the Report
Pricing: The report is free of charge. Please use a valid company email address from your housing provider for your order.