The list of Housing Technology 2019’s speakers and presentations will be added from September 2018 onwards. If you or your organisation is interested in giving a 40-minute presentation at Housing Technology 2019, please get in touch via email@example.com.
Housing Technology 2019 will feature 40+ business- and IT-related presentations during the two days of the conference, with the broad themes of:
- Back to basics – How should HAs be using their core ‘traditional’ IT components (applications, infrastructure, etc) to ensure a solid foundation for future growth
- Innovation & thought-leadership – How are HAs using IT in original, innovative and even counter-intuitive ways?
- Beyond housing – What IT/business applications & processes have HAs copied/used from beyond the social housing sector (i.e. retails, telecoms, banking, etc)?
- Connected tenants – What does ‘digital inclusion 2.0’ look like?
- Catalyst or enabler – Should IT drive HAs’ business plans or vice versa?
- Future housing – What does the future state of HAs’ IT estate look like?
If you or your organisation is interested in giving a 40-minute presentation at Housing Technology 2019, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.