How to attend
Accessing the Resilient Innovation 2020 virtual event will be a very easy and accessible process, allowing you to join from your home or office. Simply follow the instructions below.
Registering for the event:
Once you’ve registered for the event (click here if you haven’t registered already), you will receive an email with a link and password to our virtual event platform. Please note that you will not receive this email immediately but you will receive it sometime before the event. Save the link and your login details so you can easily access the event platform on the day.
Please note that all presentations on our event platform will be streamed in from Zoom. If you haven’t got a Zoom account already, we recommend creating a free account, downloading the desktop app to your computer and logging in before you access the event platform (this should only take a few minutes). It is not essential to create a Zoom account and you’ll still be able to access the event without one – it will just make switching between the sessions slightly quicker.
Accessing the virtual event platform:
Please see full instructions below:
- Click on the link you received in your registration email to get started (please use Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox or the latest Microsoft Edge).
- Enter the access code you received in the registration email.
- When requested, enter your email address (this must be the same email address you used to register).
- Check your inbox for the verification email.
- Click on the link in the email to verify your email address and log in to the event platform. You can then complete your profile.
- You will then enter the event hub and you’re ready to go.
Using the event platform:
Once you’re logged in to the event platform, you’ll see the schedule on the left-hand side. Each presentation can be accessed by simply clicking on the session and waiting for it to start. If you haven’t logged in to the Zoom desktop app beforehand, you may need to enter your name and email address before each session.
The platform is very simple to use but before starting we urge you to read the Attendee Guide which you can find on the left-hand navigation bar when logged in to the event platform.
If you have any issues, please email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.