Housing Technology and Aareon UK - Seven Golden Threads
About the supplement
Housing Technology and Aareon UK’s special ‘Seven Golden Threads’ report on the fundamentals of innovation in customer service and the pursuit of excellence is now available.
As part of an in-depth engagement process, Housing Technology and Aareon UK recently ran a series of forums with housing providers to understand the emerging priorities for our sector. We wanted to understand what the new ‘normal’ meant for our sector since the pandemic and how it has affected customer service strategies. What we found were recurring patterns and themes as individual housing providers overcame the challenge of serving customers during the worst of the pandemic. By synthesising the data outputs from the forums, we identified ‘seven golden threads’; core business transformation areas which have a fundamental impact on the ability of housing providers to optimise their service provision.
The contents of Housing Technology and Aareon’s free report include:
- Data – Start with data to optimise tenants’ end-to-end journey
- Integration – Seamless, fast & relevant!
- Insight – Driving the right outcomes for tenants
- Automation – Accelerating automation to drive service improvement
- Mobility & Agility – Mobilising your employees for the ‘new normal’
- Omnichannel – Delivering the ultimate tenant experience
- Differentiation – Providing the right support at the right time
ORDER THIS REPORT
Pricing: This supplement is free of charge.
How to Order: Please complete the form below we will email you a PDF copy of the report.