HOUSING TECHNOLOGY – ASSET INTELLIGENCE 2023
About the Report
Housing Technology’s ‘Asset Intelligence 2023’ report is now available, published with support from Aico.
Key insights from Housing Technology and Aico’s free Asset Intelligence 2023 report include:
- The majority of housing providers are confident that they have an accurate knowledge of how many properties they hold in their portfolios.
- 14 per cent of housing providers have frequently or sometimes discovered ‘new’ properties under their ownership or management.
- Most housing providers rely on at least one dedicated business application to capture their fixed-asset and property data, with only a few using spreadsheets and/or paper.
- Almost a fifth of housing providers stated that their fixed-asset and property data was inaccurate.
- Only one third of housing providers know the age of all their properties’ fire alarms, boilers and other fixed assets.
- Four per cent of housing providers have no records relating to CO alarm installations.
- Almost half of housing providers don’t know which of their properties have damp and mould problems nor the severity of any damp and mould problems.
- Almost a quarter of housing providers have integrated property and fixed-asset surveys and assessments into their existing maintenance and repairs activities.
- Housing providers’ internal stakeholders find it difficult to access their property and fixed-asset data.
- Almost one-fifth of housing providers are uncertain about their properties’ regulatory compliance.
Order the Report
The report is free of charge. Please use a valid company email address from your housing provider for your order.