HOUSING TECHNOLOGY GUIDE TO CONNECTED HOMES 2022
About the Guide
Housing Technology Guide to Connected Homes is now available, published with support from FireAngel.
The focus of this free guide is around how housing providers can use networks of IoT devices across their property portfolios to gather data to support their ongoing operations and strategic planning. Moving beyond the ‘tactical’ use of IoT device data by individual tenants (e.g. smart meters and reduced energy consumption), the guide covers how housing providers and local authorities can aggregate torrents of IoT data and turn it into meaningful insights while ensuring their tenants and properties remain secure and protected.
Some of the IoT-aggregated solutions and insights covered in this guide include:
- Building tenant-focused dashboards to monitor tenants’ wellbeing;
- Creating BI dashboards for senior executives and departmental teams;
- Risk stratification using predictive technologies;
- Protecting vulnerable tenants;
- Using the IoT data to populate/augment big data for analytics;
- Removing housing providers’ reliance on standalone spreadsheets;
- The security risks of IoT- and AI-based domestic devices;
- Coordinating day-to-day repairs with predicted breakdowns/replacements;
- Identifying properties at increased risk of fire.
ORDER THIS REPORT
Pricing: This report is free of charge.
How to Order: Please complete the form below we will email you a PDF copy of the report.