HOUSING TECHNOLOGY GUIDE TO CRM & OMNI-CHANNEL COMMUNICATIONS 2021
About the Guide
Housing Technology Guide to CRM & Omni-Channel Communications is now available, with support from Aareon UK.
Most housing providers have the usual range of customer-facing channels, and each of those channels is pretty straightforward to deliver and manage on its own. However, in today’s world of widespread digital transformation alongside tenants’ experience of ‘consumer grade’ digital services, housing providers’ CRM and omni-channel strategies need to combine inclusiveness, brilliant UX and UI and full back-end integration between their different services.
The contents of Housing Technology’s free guide include:
- Embracing digital customer experience – Orbit’s experience of integrating its brand and ‘tone of voice’ into all of its digital customer experiences to avoid the housing provider and tenant relationship being perceived as entirely transactional.
- Retail, shopping and tenants’ omni-channel experience – What can housing providers learn from the retail sector when delivering seamless end-to-end omni-channel services to their tenants?
- Driving digital transformation with better UX – Aareon explains the importance of focusing on predictable and intuitive user interfaces combined with contemporary user experiences for tenants and housing staff alike, particularly where large quantities of complex data need to be handled and displayed.
- Wiltshire Council’s Aareon 360 Customer Portal – Full omni-channel self-service combined with the ability for tenants’ data to be captured once and then shared across the organisation via ‘a single source of the truth’.
- Connected homes & tenants – Housing Technology interviewed a number of senior executives on the alignment of omni-channel communications with smart/IoT-enabled homes to improve tenants’ lives while helping housing providers’ operational performance.
- Omni-channel or omni-shambles? Housing providers are increasing talking about adopting a multi-channel communications strategy, but how should it be done, what are the benefits to tenants and housing providers, and are the IT suppliers ready with the right solutions?
ORDER THIS REPORT
Pricing: This report is free of charge.
How to Order: Please complete the form below we will email you a PDF copy of the report.