Introducing Housing Technology Guides
Housing Technology Guides
After 12 years of publishing the Housing Technology bi-monthly magazine and our annual market intelligence reports, we are delighted to announce the launch of the Housing Technology Guides 2019/20.
Each guide will deliver in-depth coverage of a specific technology and/or business area relevant to the social housing sector. With editorial contributions from selected IT suppliers and housing providers, each guide will offer a ‘one-stop shop’ view of a variety of topics, distributed free of charge to the entire Housing Technology community and beyond.
The first guides will cover (and their associated editorial deadlines):
- Business intelligence: 08 November 2019;
- Digital transformation: 22 November 2019;
- Asset management: 06 December 2019;
- Please send your editorial contributions for the above guides to email@example.com;
- For commercial, sponsorship & advertising, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The other topics in the first series of Housing Technology Guides will cover:
- AI, machine learning & RPA
- Compliance management
- CRM, tenant engagement, UC, self-service & UX
- Data management
- Finance management & payments
- Housing management
- Infrastructure refresh/renewals
- Low-code development
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Mobile working
- Repairs & maintenance
Please email email@example.com if you would like to know more about how you can be involved in and contribute to any/all of the above topics (and/or suggest your own topics).