THE E-STATE OF HOUSING Report 2022/23
About the Report
Housing Technology’s E-State of Housing 2022/23 report is now available, and we’re confident that it’s our best report yet on the state of technology in the UK social housing sector. Based on detailed primary research and ‘hard’ metrics, our 2022/23 report assesses the current views of UK housing providers’ senior IT and business executives on their business plans and IT activities over the next few years.
If you’re a housing provider wanting to assess your IT estate and plans against your peers or a technology supplier looking for detailed metrics about IT in social housing, our E-State of Housing 2022/23 report is required reading and will give you solid metrics and objective analysis to support your future plans.
The report’s key findings provide fantastic insights into how the housing sector is managing and planning the following areas:
- BUSINESS GOALS & PLANS
- ACHIEVING BUSINESS GOALS & PLANS
- CURRENT & FUTURE TECHNOLOGIES
- DATA MANAGEMENT
- REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
- IT DELIVERY MODELS
- IT SPENDING
- EXISTING VS. NEW IT PROJECTS
Order the Report
- Registered housing providers: If you are a full or part time employee of a registered housing provider, the report is free of charge. Please use a valid company email address from your housing provider for your order.
- IT partners, suppliers, consultancies: The report will charged at £2872 + VAT. Payment is via card using the form below.