IT Finance and Procurement Report 2020
About the Report
Housing Technology’s ‘IT Finance & Procurement 2020’ report is now available to download (please complete the form below).
Supported by Aareon UK, the report is based on a comprehensive online survey of over 100 senior IT and business executives from UK housing providers responsible for IT finance and procurement. The data collection, analysis, commentary and design were carried out by Housing Technology’s research, editorial and design teams.
Some of the findings from the report include:
- Facilitating and supporting housing providers’ overall corporate and long-term strategies are, unsurprisingly, the two primary drivers for IT spending.
- Achieving value for money is the single most important factor in IT procurement.
- Housing providers are almost unanimous in finding it difficult to switch between systems from different IT suppliers.
- Around one-third of housing providers demand that any IT procurement project must have a direct link and/or correlation with the organisation’s wider corporate plans.
- When it comes to capturing the requirements for procurement projects, business teams’ wish-lists tend to take priority over everything else.
- Internal processes and merely getting quotes from several suppliers are the most common and frequently used choices of procurement processes.
- Housing providers’ post-implementation reviews focus mainly on their projects’ delivery within budget, achievement of their original objectives and ongoing SLAs.
ORDER THIS REPORT
- Housing providers: Free of charge
- IT suppliers, consultancies: £275 + VAT (For first 200 orders then £1,275 + VAT)
How to Order:
Please complete the form below we will email you a PDF copy of the report.