Aareon is the leading European housing IT provider, with over 10 million units of stock managed on our software throughout Europe. Our position as a profitable, growing and innovative organisation enables us to set the standard for business processes in the housing sector, both today and in the future. We deliver tailored enterprise-wide solutions for your every need. As social housing in the UK becomes more complex, it requires more sophisticated IT systems; comprehensive, scalable and as versatile as the tasks that you have to deal with. Whether Aareon implements an enterprise-wide solution or optimises and customises a number of individual modules to complement your existing applications, each Aareon solution encompasses years of know-how, the experience of more than 100 implementation projects and over 50 years of social housing expertise.
Connected Communities 2019
BT is one of the world’s leading communications services companies. We serve the needs of customers in the UK and in 180 countries worldwide. Our main activities are the provision of fixed-line services, broadband, mobile and TV products and services as well as networked IT services. We are organised to support your needs.
- BUSINESS AND PUBLIC SECTOR – We sell communications and IT services in the UK and Republic of Ireland and are leaders in fixed-voice, networking, cloud services and broadband. We are the part of the organisation that supports you and the rest of the UK’s housing associations.
- GLOBAL SERVICES – With customers in 180 countries, they are a leading global business communications provider. With 17,000 people serving multi-national companies, providing the services needed to digitally transform their customers’ businesses.
- CONSUMER – Bringing together our BT, EE and Plusnet brands to create the UK’s largest provider of fixed-voice, broadband and mobile services. It’ll take effect from 1 April 2018. And they’ll still do what they’ve always done; connect our customers to information, entertainment, friends and family – both at home and on the move.
- WHOLESALE AND VENTURES – Providing network products and services to more than 1,400 communications providers (CPs) operating in Great Britain. They also offer services for media companies and broadcasters, and the ventures teams offer a broad range of products and services such as the internet of things.
- OPENREACH – The people who provide the vital infrastructure that is the foundation of the UK’s internet economy.
Castleton has quickly become the leading provider of integrated technology solutions within the social housing sector thanks to our continued strive and investment in best-of-breed technologies. With our combined solutions used more than any other provider, we are the number one supplier exclusive to the sector. Formed from the acquisition of several marketleading firms in the social housing technology sector, Castleton has since gone onto integrate its technologies to create a truly unrivalled suite of software, cloud and core services. Our clients can now use Castleton as their single ‘go-to’ technology partner, allowing them to streamline their operations with better communications across departments, overcome compatibility problems and develop enhanced business intelligence to better support the needs of their customers. We work with over 600 social housing providers across the UK, Republic of Ireland and Australia, with around 18,000 housing professionals worldwide using Castleton solutions on a daily basis.
Established in 2004, itica is best known in the housing sector for its business-driven IT consultancy services, with a proven track record of helping housing providers to maximise the business value gained through IT. Alongside traditional consultancy offerings, we offer a range of solutions that help deliver business outcomes through critical business insight. This includes gaining control of spreadsheet data, managing your engagement with communities, and measuring user experience across the digital supply chain.