Aareon UK is the leading supplier of housing management and digital software solutions for RSLs in the UK. Our position as a profitable, growing and innovative organisation enables us to set the standard for business processes in the housing sector both today and in the future. The Aareon product suite offers truly integrated, highly functional and flexible software solutions, providing end-to-end business processing and designed specifically to meet the needs of social housing providers.
Connected Communities 2019
BT is one of the world’s leading communications services companies. We serve the needs of customers in the UK and in 180 countries worldwide. Our main activities are the provision of fixed-line services, broadband, mobile and TV products and services as well as networked IT services. We are organised to support your needs.
- BUSINESS AND PUBLIC SECTOR – We sell communications and IT services in the UK and Republic of Ireland and are leaders in fixed-voice, networking, cloud services and broadband. We are the part of the organisation that supports you and the rest of the UK’s housing associations.
- GLOBAL SERVICES – With customers in 180 countries, they are a leading global business communications provider. With 17,000 people serving multi-national companies, providing the services needed to digitally transform their customers’ businesses.
- CONSUMER – Bringing together our BT, EE and Plusnet brands to create the UK’s largest provider of fixed-voice, broadband and mobile services. It’ll take effect from 1 April 2018. And they’ll still do what they’ve always done; connect our customers to information, entertainment, friends and family – both at home and on the move.
- WHOLESALE AND VENTURES – Providing network products and services to more than 1,400 communications providers (CPs) operating in Great Britain. They also offer services for media companies and broadcasters, and the ventures teams offer a broad range of products and services such as the internet of things.
- OPENREACH – The people who provide the vital infrastructure that is the foundation of the UK’s internet economy.
Castleton Technology is the leading provider of integrated technology solutions within the social housing sector, helping housing providers of all sizes to achieve their business transformation goals through the provision of customer-centric, data-driven, hosted software solutions and future-proof technologies.
We aim to be a true technology partner of choice to your organisation, bringing about change where change is needed and delivering innovation where there is demand.
We are a business-driven IT consultancy, and since 2010, we have helped housing providers of differing sizes to make the right business decisions about technology, suppliers and IT organisation, enabling them to drive strategic outcomes, whether that is improving customer service, achieving digital transformation, maintaining compliance or increasing organisational efficiency.
Our customers value our blend of sector knowledge, challenge and a different perspective brought through our non-sector experience.