Housing Technology 2020 returns to the DoubleTree by Hilton The Oxford Belfry on the outskirts of Oxford. Housing Technology will have exclusive use of its meeting rooms, conference facilities and bedrooms for the duration of the event. For Housing Technology 2020, each day of the event will be capped at 300 participants, with staggered presentation times throughout to maximise networking opportunities and reduce over-crowding.
How to get there
The Oxford Belfry is just a few minutes from the M40 and close to Thame & Haddenham mainline station. There is onsite accommodation and free parking, plus a restaurant, bar, indoor swimming pool and spa, with high-speed internet access throughout.
DoubleTree by Hilton The Oxford Belfry
All Housing Technology 2020 participants are responsible for booking and paying for their own accommodation. Please follow these steps:
- We strongly advise booking rooms early; they sell out quickly every year.
- In order to reserve a room at The Oxford Belfry during the conference, guests will need a unique booking ID, issued as part of the online registration process.
- Once you have registered online for Housing Technology 2020, you will receive your unique booking ID via email (with booking instructions).
- Please then book direct with The Oxford Belfry by calling 0800 0288 694, quoting ‘Housing Technology 2020’ and your unique booking ID to book a rooms.
- Note that this booking process is outside any public web-based hotel booking sites (Expedia, Booking.com, etc).
Other local hotels recommended by the venue:
Oxfordshire Golf and Spa – 01844 278 300 (5 min drive)
Spread Eagle Hotel – 01844 213661 (10 min drive)
Lambert Arms – 01844 351496 (15 mins drive)