about the event
The conference is the leading and longest-running technology event for senior IT and business decision-makers in the UK social housing sector. Through 40+ detailed talks and multiple networking opportunities, you’ll come away with enhanced knowledge and confidence to help transform your organisation.
- Business imperatives – Using technology for cost reductions, business change and innovation.
- Solid foundations – Making the most of your core business applications (housing, asset, finance, mobile, CRM, etc, and incl. legacy integration).
- Digital transformation – From tenant portals, self service and UX to data management, automation and collaboration.
- Seriously mobile – Moving towards ‘mobile first’ now that smartphones are almost ubiquitous.
- Small but perfectly formed – IT strategies, software (incl. COTS) and services for smaller housing providers.
- Refreshing your infrastructure – Cloud migration, unified communications, PaaS, cyber security and DR/business continuity.
- What’s next? Low code, AI, machine learning, STP, robotic process automation, ‘digital twins’ and other innovations.
DATES: Wednesday 4th and Thursday 5th March 2020.
SPONSORSHIP & EXHIBITING: firstname.lastname@example.org
SPEAKING OPPORTUNITIES: email@example.com.
What you need to know
We have a packed agenda consisting of 40 talks and opportunities to learn vital insights from your peers. Click for more details on our agenda and evening events.
Learn from your peers and technology providers about the latest developments in technology and how they have already been implemented at other organisations
Our conference is widely considered as the No.1 Technology conference in the sector. Click below to find out why.
500+ delegates join us each year at the DoubleTree by Hilton The Oxford Belfry. Find out more about getting to the venue and accommodation.
Highlights from 2019
All prices are ex VAT. Please note all bookings are non-refundable but may be transferred to a colleague at no charge up to and including the day(s) of the event. Payments can be made via invoice or Paypal. Accommodation is booked separately via the hotel, click here for more details.
Housing providers, local authorities, government agencies:
£445 for both days or £245 for one (either) day.
IT companies, consultancies & business service providers:
£995 for one day or £1,990 for both days.