Housing Technology 2019 will take place on Wednesday 6th and Thursday 7th March 2019. This will be our 10th annual conference and promises to be our best ever.
If you wish to express an interest in speaking please email email@example.com. If you’d like to express an interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at Housing Technology 2019, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Housing Technology's presentations will cover the following core topics:
- Back to basics – How should HAs be using their core ‘traditional’ IT components (applications, infrastructure, etc) to ensure a solid foundation for future growth?
- Innovation & thought-leadership – How are HAs using IT in original, innovative and even counter-intuitive ways?
- Beyond housing – What IT/business applications & processes have HAs copied/used from beyond the social housing sector (i.e. retails, telecoms, banking, etc)?
- Connected tenants – What does ‘digital inclusion 2.0’ look like?
- Catalyst or enabler – Should IT drive HAs’ business plans or vice versa?
- Future housing – What does the future state of HAs’ IT estate look like?