Housing Technology 2019 will take place on Wednesday 6th and Thursday 7th March at DoubleTree by Hilton The Oxford Belfry.
Housing Technology 2019, our tenth annual event, is now the leading and longest-running technology event for senior IT and business decision-makers in the UK social housing sector. No other event brings together so many influential practitioners in one place.
- Be inspired… Break out of your daily environment, spark new ideas & refresh your enthusiasm for what you could achieve
- Meet all of your peers… Compare your business & technology priorities
- Proven, unsurpassed quality… Always 100% relevant to you & a brilliant use of your time
- Make new connections… The best networking event for housing IT
- Join the housing IT ecosystem… Find new ways of doing things & gain a new perspectives on future IT trends in housing
- Share best practice… Learn from others with the same goals & problems
- Back to basics – How should HAs be using their core ‘traditional’ IT components (applications, infrastructure, etc) to ensure a solid foundation for future growth?
- Innovation & thought-leadership – How are HAs using IT in original, innovative and even counter-intuitive ways?
- Beyond housing – What IT/business applications & processes have HAs copied/used from beyond the social housing sector (i.e. retails, telecoms, banking, etc)?
- Connected tenants – What does ‘digital inclusion 2.0’ look like?
- Catalyst or enabler – Should IT drive HAs’ business plans or vice versa?
- Future housing – What does the future state of HAs’ IT estate look like?
Housing Technology is proud to be partnering with #Techmums
#Techmums is a social enterprise empowering mums, their families and communities through technology. We're looking forward to working with them and hearing founder Dr Sue Black speak at our conference in March 2019. Learn more about #Techmums.