**This event has finished**
Housing Technology 2019 took place on Wednesday 6th and Thursday 7th March at DoubleTree by Hilton The Oxford Belfry. The conference is now the leading and longest-running technology event for senior IT and business decision-makers in the UK social housing sector.
“This was my first Housing Technology conference and it was a goldmine of information.” - EQUITY HOUSING
- Meet all of your peers… Compare your business & technology priorities with hundreds of your peers who've already registered
- Be inspired… Break out of your daily environment, spark new ideas & refresh your enthusiasm for what you could achieve
- Proven, unsurpassed quality… Always 100% relevant to you & a brilliant use of your time
- Make new connections… The best networking event for housing IT
- Join the housing IT ecosystem… Find new ways of doing things & gain a new perspectives on future IT trends in housing
- Share best practice… Learn from others with the same goals & problems
Presentations will cover the following core topics:
- Back to basics – How should HAs be using their core ‘traditional’ IT components (applications, infrastructure, etc) to ensure a solid foundation for future growth?
- Innovation & thought-leadership – How are HAs using IT in original, innovative and even counter-intuitive ways?
- Beyond housing – What IT/business applications & processes have HAs copied/used from beyond the social housing sector (i.e. retails, telecoms, banking, etc)?
- Connected tenants – What does ‘digital inclusion 2.0’ look like?
- Catalyst or enabler – Should IT drive HAs’ business plans or vice versa?
- Future housing – What does the future state of HAs’ IT estate look like?
Why people attend every year - highlights from 2018
Join us for the largest technology conference in housing!
- Hundreds of guests from the across the UK representing 150+ difference housing providers have already registered.