Neighbourhub, a partnership between Visualmetrics and Places for People, has signed a three year agreement with Rhondda Housing Association to deliver enhanced neighbourhood analysis and drive housing service delivery.
Rhondda Housing will follow Neighbourhub’s five-step approach:
- The breakdown of existing housing stock groupings, and the creation of focused neighbourhood units.
- In-year and on-going monitoring of neighbourhood performance against a set of best practice KPIs.
- The undertaking of annual assessments to rate the performance of all neighbourhoods.
- Focused neighbourhood action planning for poorly performing areas.
- Options appraisals where neighbourhood challenges and long-term outlooks demand less conventional thinking.
Each stage will be supported by data from the Neighbourhub cloud-based solution, comprising a best-practice data warehouse to automate the integration of data from Rhondda Housing’s source applications and a performance management toolset which distributes the information required for informed decision making through the Neighbourhub Dashboard.
Luke Takeuchi, housing services director, Rhondda Housing Association, said, “Neighbourhub offers something unique to Rhondda Housing and we are the first Welsh housing provider to adopt this solution. The combination of a proven methodology that has already delivered tangible benefits for Places for People and Visualmetrics’ information delivery capabilities means that it is a truly end-to-end solution. It spans both the delivery of the information needed for confident decision making as well as the knowledge of how to interpret and exploit that information.”