After a hiatus of a couple of years, Housing Technology’s ‘E-State of Housing 2022/23’ market intelligence report is back, with the aim of giving all social housing providers wide-ranging insights into their peers’ business and technology plans over the next 2-5 years.
Across all sizes of housing providers, our forthcoming report will cover:
• Future business plans and the technologies used to underpin them;
• Trends in business applications and IT infrastructure usage;
• Barriers to better application integration;
• Changing IT delivery models;
• Obstacles to improved data management;
• Dealing with regulatory compliance;
• Changing IT spending patterns;
• Property, tenant and staffing (incl. IT) metrics.
The report will be a collaborative, sector-wide effort; in order to compile the underlying data for the report, we need as many of you as possible to complete our online survey at housingtech.typeform.com/housingreport22. We reckon it shouldn’t take you longer than 10 minutes to do so, and every response will add to the accuracy and richness of the final report (all data will be anonymised).
In return for completing the survey, all respondents will be sent a copy of the final report as soon as it is published in September. Please visit housingtech.typeform.com/housingreport22 as soon as you can and take this opportunity to add your input to the definitive report on you and your peers’ technology plans for the next 2-5 years.