Housing Technology 2020's presentations will focus on the following core topics:
- Business imperatives – Using technology for cost reductions, business change and innovation.
- Solid foundations – Making the most of your core business applications (housing, asset, finance, mobile, CRM, etc, and incl. legacy integration).
- Digital transformation – From tenant portals, self service and UX to data management, automation and collaboration.
- Seriously mobile – Moving towards ‘mobile first’ now that smartphones are almost ubiquitous.
- Small but perfectly formed – IT strategies, software (incl. COTS) and services for smaller housing providers.
- Refreshing your infrastructure – Cloud migration, unified communications, PaaS, cyber security and DR/business continuity.
- What’s next? Low code, AI, machine learning, STP, robotic process automation, ‘digital twins’ and other innovations.
If you wish to express an interest in speaking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.