Just a few months after Kypera launched what it claimed was the first housing management system to use Microsoft .NET throughout (see Housing Technology, July 2011), the company has now released an updated version of Kypera Housing (v2.6) with additional functionality.
The new additions include:
- Service charge enhancements to cover different charge group cycles and accommodate both fixed charges and apportioned costs from repairs;
- Case management for care and support such as tenant referrals and assessments;
- Telephony management so that incoming calls automatically bring up the caller’s details and housing records;
- Automatic generation of direct debit files (BACS and AUDDIS) for rents and service charges;
- Support for complaints, compliments and suggestions;
- Increased security with user- and group-defined access to specific screens.
Thistle Housing Association has been announced the first customer to use the new system.