Housing Technology 2014, our fifth annual conference and executive forum, returns to the Q Hotels’ Oxford Belfry on 26-27 February 2014.
Building on the growing popularity of our four previous events, we have extended Housing Technology 2014 to two days (with the option of attending either or both days) to allow more presentations, greater scope for networking and more time to visit the sponsor and exhibition area. There will also be a gala dinner on the evening of 26 February.
The key themes for our 2014 conference and executive forum are:
- IT transformation & business change
- Universal credit, welfare reform and digital inclusion
- Omni-channel communications, social media and customer experience
- BYOD & IT consumerisation
- Core applications: housing, finance, asset & performance management and mobile working
- Data analytics and visualisation
- Cloud computing & network infrastructure
Having booked the entirety of Q Hotels’ Oxford Belfry for the duration of the event,
Housing Technology 2014 will allow much more time between presentations than previous events and have more space in the exhibition area. We have also reserved all of the bedrooms for Housing Technology 2014 participants.
Online registration for Housing Technology 2014 will open towards the end of September. In the mean time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to either provisionally reserve your place as a delegate, put yourself forward as a potential speaker or find out about sponsorship and exhibiting.