Having now confirmed the new venue for our 13th consecutive Housing Technology conference and executive forum (01-02 March 2023) at The East Midlands Conference Centre in Nottingham, we are pleased to announce the central themes for next year’s ‘must attend’ event plus how potential speakers, sponsors and exhibitors can be involved.
The main themes for Housing Technology 2023 are:
• Business as usual? – The changing role of your core applications
• Compliance – Golden threads, regulations & adaptability
• Agile infrastructures – Cloud vs. on-premise, cyber security & enterprise integration
• Data management – Moving from information to knowledge & wisdom
• Digital transformation – From small ad-hoc projects to enterprise-wide restructuring
• Finance & procurement – Funding & finding the right IT foundations
• Innovation & resilience – Encouraging IT & business creativity alongside boosting your operational resilience
• Tenants as consumers – Meeting tenants’ service & delivery expectations
• The internet of housing – The role of IoT for smarter operations
• Looking ahead – Which technology & business areas should be on your long-term agenda?
We are still in the early stages of planning next year’s event; if you are interested in speaking, sponsoring or exhibiting at Housing Technology 2023, please get in touch.
For presentation and speaking enquiries from housing providers, local authorities and other ‘end-user’ organisations, please email Alastair Tweedie, editor and co-founder of Housing Technology, at email@example.com.
For sponsorship and exhibitor enquiries from technology suppliers and IT/business consultancies, please email George Grant, CEO and co-founder of Housing Technology, at firstname.lastname@example.org.