Try this little thought experiment – place the four entities of properties, tenants, staff and data in descending order of importance… We’re pretty confident that you’ll have put ‘data’ in either the first or second position, yet only five years ago, it would almost certainly have been last in that list for most people.
With that in mind, we have just published the Housing Technology Guide to Business Intelligence 2020, with support from Aareon alongside Adra Housing, BPHA, Community Housing, Islington & Shoreditch Housing, Peaks & Plains Housing and Sovereign Housing. You can download your free copy from housing-technology.com/research.
The contents of the Housing Technology Guide to Business Intelligence include:
- The new ‘datavores’
- From monthly reports to real-time business intelligence
- The ‘then and now’ of BI and analytics
- Are business analysts under-appreciated?
- Data, insights, action…
- Laying the right business intelligence foundations
- Using data and intelligence to support your tenants better
- Automatic Power BI reports with an on-premise data gateway
- Data-driven decision making… Does anyone actually believe in it?
You can order your complimentary copy of the Housing Technology Guide to Business Intelligence 2020 from housing-technology.com/research as well as our entire archive of market intelligence reports and guides.