We’ll be hosting our first fully digital event, Resilient Innovation 2020, next month on 22nd September. Sponsored by BT and Aareon, this focused event has been designed to ensure that you come away with new strategies and solutions for building both an innovative and resilient housing provider.
Speakers and presentations confirmed so far include:
- Coastline Housing & Smartline: Creating resilient communities
- Johnnie Johnson Housing: Accelerating a digital culture and an innovative technology strategy post-Covid
- Kingdom Housing: Implementing a cloud-only digital strategy
- Orbit Group: The more you plan, the more flexible you can be
- RHP: Driving better resilience through putting customers at the heart of everything
- BT: The ‘D’s shaping the future of work
- Aareon: Meeting and exceeding the challenges of Covid-19 by accelerating the use of technology
- Nick Jankel (CEO at Switch On): Making sense of the new normal
Booking your place gives you a chance to gather business intelligence and learn about new solutions that you can implement at your own organisation.
Find out more and sign up here.